(985) 626-4114

License Plates

Avoid Waiting in Line at the DMV

Big Easy can renew your license plate, issue a replacement of a lost or stolen plate, transfer a special plate from one vehicle to another, or cancel your license plate. In addition, Big Easy can help you get that special plate you’ve had your eye on—school, sports, special interest, or military. We can help you apply for an antique or personalized plate, too.

According to state law, the sticker on your license plate must coincide with the expiration year on the registration. Big Easy can renew your plate and provide the sticker to get you in compliance, easy.

Lost your registration? Need to change the address on your registration? It’s easy. Just make sure you bring proof of insurance and proof of residency at the new address. Big Easy will take care of the rest.

To transfer a special license plate from a vehicle you currently own to another that you either own or are purchasing, make it easy. Come in to Big Easy today.

Did you know you must cancel your license plate before you drop a vehicle from your insurance? Come in to Big Easy BEFORE you make any changes. We’ll cancel your plate and give you a receipt for your records. No charge. It’s that easy.

Call (985) 626-4114 for more information.


1705 LA-59 Suite 11
Mandeville, LA 70448
Hours: M–F 9a – 5p

Abita Springs

21041 LA-36 Suite B
Covington, LA 70433
Hours: M–F 10a – 6p


810 N. Columbia St.
Covington, LA 70433
Hours: M-F 9:00a – 1:00p